Thursday 18 November 2010

My perfect Bohemian Fall Look!!!

New From Fifi....

I like to think of myself as a free spirit who can be very daring and crazy sometimes...
the bohemian look definitely does it for me...even though its kind of a autumn  look, the layering would come in handy this winter.

These are my fav images right now by one of my fav photographers...






If I was a gypsy I would look like this..


















Images taken from http://www.trendhunter.com/photos/93651/2#285 

The array of Autumn looks were taken of supermodel Frida Gustavsson for the November issue of SWEDISH ELLE by renowned photographer Magnus Magnusson and styled by Robert Rydberg. 

I love the styling of the shoot from the chunky jewellery to the head band and of cause the layered items. I love the mix and match of colourful patterns and textures.  

I also want those cowboy boots and clutch...yum!!!!






No comments: