Sunday 24 October 2010

SHOWstudio: Gareth Pugh Autumn/Winter 2009 by Ruth Hogben


GARETH PUGH: AUTUMN/WINTER 2009 BY RUTH HOGBEN



One Word!- INSPIRATIONAL!!! 

Gareth Pugh is definitely on of those designers that has set the bar in terms creating visual and conceptual art! 

Even though I am a major fan I am not being biased...I feel that he will continue bring great things into fashion and possibly even create a whole new foundation of fashion. 

His SHOWstudio film a next level of creativity and has inspired me immensely since I first saw it March last year. 

He used Serbian model Natasa Vojinovic to create what I call a masterpiece. As a highly visual person myself I have always wanted to create a short film that infuses all the arts together and this film definitely does just that! 

The infusion of his great adaptive clothes, the visual editing and background music all makes this short film exciting and immensely SPECTACULAR!! 

I highly anticipate Gareth as a contemporary marvel and pioneer in Gothic fashion. From his use of shapes, textures, movement, he always seems to bring something brilliant to the table. The background music helps carry the clothing's visual aesthetic.


No comments: