Sunday 24 October 2010

LANVIN for H&M

New From Fifi....


After all the whispering and rumors its TRUE!! 

Lanvin for H&M!!!!

Im soo excited to see how ALBER ELBAZ and the creative team adapt Lanvin's creative technological pattern cutting and familiar Lanvin aesthetic to a collection for the widely commercial H&M superstore. 

H&M has stroke luck again after having collections by some of  Fashion's biggest named designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Matthew Williamson, Comme des Garçons' Rei Kawakubo, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf and Sonia Rykiel and recently Jimmy Choo!!!


Im practically loosing sleep picturing how an Alber Elbaz collection would be introduced to the high street...but my anticipation is getting the most of me...so until then I am going to keep dreaming about a new wardrobe of "my precious" Lanvin...but at H&M prices because my current budget is noo way in that original Lanvin level. 

However the only snag about this collaboration is the major pushing and shoving I will have to do to get my way through the chaos to get my pretty lil hands on even just one piece of Lanvin for H&M!!


NOVEMBER 23rd COME ON!!!!


...till then here's what Alber Elbaz had to say about the collaboration!!



ALBER interview about H&M: THE STORY





No comments: