Monday 18 October 2010

ahhhhhh damn you camera!!...

New From Fifi....

So I was supposed to go to Brick lane/ Spitalfields yesterday to get some great shots of my Stylista of the week Yossi Yos...which I did and saw some great styles that I really loved and wanted to add to the blog...one particular guy who is also a fashion student and goes to LCF (London College Of Fashion) had amazing style with a burnt coloured afro and distressed jeans..a huge cardigan and a tee underneath.. he finished of his look with a thick woven cowl neck scarf..
I was about to take this amazing picture my ideal guy and then...camera shots down on me.
aahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
So i have rescheduled the shoot with Yossi so look out for that..should be good she has a really great sense of personal style! 


till then..enjoy some pics of her!


No comments: