Wednesday 5 January 2011

EASTPAK presents: Gaspard Yurkievich for EASTPAK

New From Fifi....




Back from my holiday and ready to start the next step in 2011.

2010 was good but 2011 would be a great year for me. I am focused on what I wish to succeed in. While on my break I have been keeping up with some designers I had begun to watch since last year.
Gaspard Yurkievich is one of them. The french designer is one of those designers that any fashion forward male or female look to for style inspiration. His collections are young and fresh with great energy to them. Since his solo A/W 1999 'Distressed' collection in 1998, Yurkievich has shocked the fashion world with his fashion shows, that usually have sexual themes. 

I'll leave for now with some images from his S/S 2011 menswear collection. 


I want that mixed-coloured blazer 




And the grey t-shirt...I adore the cut!!




No comments: